Designed by Ian Baker-Finch
10 amazing days of world class golfing experiences and incredible adventures our Golfing Safari gives you the opportunity to experience the wonders of South Africa.
(excluding airfares and subject to exchange rates at time of booking)
- 3 Nights luxury accommodation at the Table Bay Hotel in Superior Luxury Rooms, incl. breakfast
- 3 Nights luxury accommodation at Fancourt Hotel in Luxury Suites, incl. breakfast
- 2 Nights luxury accommodation at Lukimbi Safari Lodge in Classic Suites, full board (see below)
- 1 Nights luxury accommodation at Hyatt Regency Rosebank in Hyatt Guest Rooms, incl. breakfast
- 1 round at Pearl Valley, incl. compulsory carts
- 1 round at Arabella, incl. carts
- 1 - 2 rounds at Fancourt Montagu and/or Outeniqua
- 1 round at Fancourt Links, incl. halfway (strictly a walking course)
- 1 round at Leopard Creek, incl. halfway (strictly a walking course)
Private road transport between the airports/hotels/golf courses in a luxury vehicle with 4/8 seats
A registered Guide in Cape Town
- Full Day Cape Town City Tour incl. transport, guide, return tickets for Table Mountain Cable Car, lunch at Biesmiellah’s Restaurant and a tour of the mother city highlights
- Half day Winelands Tour (after golf at Pearl Valley) to the food and wine capital of South Africa, Franschhoek, incl. transport, guide, a walk along the Main Road with its many restaurants, shops and magnificent street crafts, a visit to 1 – 2 wine estates incl. wine
- Lukimbi Lodge Safaris enabling you to experience the South African wildlife up close
- Table Bay - Full English breakfast daily
- Cape Town City Tour – Lunch at Biesmillah’s Restaurant
- Fancourt Hotel – Full English breakfast daily, 1 - 2 dinner vouchers
- Lukimbi Safari Lodge – early morning coffee and rusks, 3 full meals per day incl. boma dinner (weather permitting), all teas and coffees, afternoon tea
- Hyatt Regency Rosebank – Full English breakfast
- A tour operator will be available 24/7 to assist with any problems or to give advice.
- Airfares are not included but can be arranged at a very competitive rate.
Sun City Add On
One of Africa’s premier vacation destinations, Sun City in South Africa is internationally recognized for its superb resort offering of hotels, attractions and world-class events. Sun City delivers plety to see and do in a beautiful landscape.