Pullman Danang Beach Resort
Only 15 minutes away from the airport and city, and just a short drive from three interactional golf courses, the upscale Pullman Danang Beach Resort is an idyllic luxury getaway located on the stunning while sands of Bac My An beach. Perfect for both business and leisure, the hotel couples state of-the-art facilities with a program of fun activities.
Comfort & serenity
- 186 guest rooms & cottages with:
- 67 Superior Rooms, 42 m2
- 91 Deluxe rooms, 42 m2
- 05 Junior Suites, 72 m2
- 04 Executive Suites, 92 m2
- 04 Grand Suites, 122 m2
- 04 Penthouse Suites, 130 m2
- 10 One-bedroom cottages, 130 m2
- 01 Two-bedroom cottage, 160 m2
- Spacious guest rooms and cottages are all newly renovated, with private balconies, separate shower and bathtub, interactive LCD TV, satellite channel selection, free WI-FI, in-room safe, mini bar, coffee and tea facilities.
Dinning & Imbibing
Distinctive cuisine, memorable service and creative beverage concepts are Pullman Danang hallmarks.
- Restaurant Epice - an all day dining restaurant with revolutionary food, fusing urban style and five-star finesse. Fully air-conditioned space, open show kitchen, wide outdoor terraces and maximum seating for 240 guests.
- Azure Beach Lounge - a bar, restaurant and lounge with breathtaking views, carefully selected wines by the glass, a dozen beer varieties and Vietnam's most exciting beverage concept-smoking cold liquid nitrogen cocktails.
- Infinity Bar - wine and champagne by the glass and an eclectic range of light, modem and healthy food with a view to die for
- Room service 24/7.
Relax. Explore. In style.
- Stroll on pristine beach right on our doorstep, enjoy our Butterfly Garden or take excursions to some of Vietnam's top attractions such as Hoi An ancient town, My Son temples, Hoi Van 'Pass of the ocean clouds', Lang Co peninsula, Ba Na hills (the longest cable car ride in the region), Hue - Vietnam's old imperial capital and many more.
- Rejuvenate your personal wellbeing at our Fit & Spa.
- Water sports, Tennis courts, cooking classes, infinity pool and international standard golf courses head the activities list, with many more things to explore and discover within minutes of the hotel's doorstep.
The Laguna Lang Co Golf Club, an 18-hole, par-71 championship course designed by Sir Nick Faldo. The Lang Co Golf Club delivers a golfing experience that can be enjoyed by the most experienced players and beginners alike. The course presents variety for players of all levels measuring just over 7,000 yards from the championship tees and a beginner friendly 5,263 yards from the front tees.
The 2012 Forbes Travel Guide rated Montgomerie Links as one of Asia’s ten most elite courses. It has been designed to capitalize on its close proximity to the warm, tranquil East Sea and famed Marble Mountains, which are clearly visible from various points on the 18-hole course.
Although the course doesn’t officially have a signature hole, the stunning par-5 12th is truly memorable. Playing slightly uphill to a bunker-riddled fairway, the hole is framed by the clubhouse in the background and has been described as the best par-5 in Vietnam.
The Dunes Course - Danang Golf Club
The Dunes course is situated on the fledgling central coast of Vietnam amid 150 hectares of dunescape similar to what the world’s first golf courses were carved from. Its chief feature is a 7,160-yard, 18-hole, links-style layout that was designed in the true spirit of the game — blown-out bunkers, firm and fast fairways that bleed gently into wild seaside vegetation, rugged waste areas, swales and hollows — by Australian golf legend and former world No. 1 Greg Norman.
Click below to plan your exclusive golf getaway.