- 3 nights accommodation for 2 adults at Paradise Palms Resort & Country Club (Twin Share)
- Daily cooked buffet breakfasts each morning for 2 adults
- 2 Rounds of Golf (18 Holes) per booking at Paradise Palms Resort & Country Club
- Shared motorised carts
- $50 food and beverage credit per booking for use in the bar or Fifty Nine Restaurant during your stay.
- Return airport transfers and /or hire car arrangements can be organised upon request – extra cost involved.
- Packages do not include airfares please contact us for a flight quotation.
|3 Nights Stay-N-Play||Resort Room||2 Adults|
|3 Nights Stay-N-Play||1 Bedroom Apartment||2 Adults|
|3 Nights Stay-N-Play||2 Bedroom Apartment||2 Adults|
Paradise Palms Resort & Country Club
Paradise Palms resort is close to Palm Cove Beach. In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, Paradise Palms Resort & Country Club features a restaurant, a concierge desk, and a bar/lounge. 3 Nights resort accommodation in a luxury Resort Room or fully self- contained 1 Bedroom apartment at Paradise Palms Resort & Country Club.
18 Holes, Par 72, AMCR 76, 6464m
18 hole golf course designed by Marsh & Watson with undulating fairways and large testing greens. Constantly ranked as one of Australia’s best and most challenging courses, Paradise Palms offers a combination of sweeping fairways, snaking creeks, six lakes, narrow undulating greens and 94 bunkers.
With no shared fairways, from every tee the golfer is presented with a truly spectacular and demanding layout. Adeptly described as one of the most serene playing fields to be experienced, the backdrop alone is worth the effort – regardless of form.
Designed by Graham Marsh and Ross Watson and first opened in 1990 the par 72 course measures 6,592 metres off the championship tees (with four tee spots on offer) and its’ AGU rating of 76 offers the first clue as to the scale of the challenge that awaits the keen golfer.
All visitors to Paradise Palms Resort & Country Club are advised that we adhere to strict dress regulations, for both the Club House and our Golf Course. If you need help dressing for the occasion, our staff in the Golf Shop can assist you in looking the part before you take to the greens.