- Overnight accommodation in a resort room for 2
- Full Buffet Breakfast in Chelos restaurant for 2
- 2 Rounds of Golf at Palm Meadows Golf Course
- Special complimentary upgrade to next available room type
- Special late check out to 1pm
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Subject to course and room availability at time of booking
- Airfares are not included however easyGolfworldwide travel and tours are able to offer special rates for groups of 4 or more
All 280 rooms at Mercure Gold Coast Resort have been enhanced with comfort and are spacious for the leisure and business guest alike.
Resort Rooms at Mercure Gold Coast Resort feature a King or two double beds. Garden Spa rooms feature a king bed or two queen beds, a corner spa bath and separate shower. Some spa rooms have a private courtyard.
Ultima Suites feature two rooms, a bedroom with a king bed, work desk, ergonomic office chair, 42 inch flat screen television and a spa ensuite. The second room is a lounge room with a foldout double sofa bed and dining table as well as a second bathroom. The two rooms are linked with a double private balcony.
Interconnecting rooms and accessible rooms are available and subject to availability, please contact the resort to request these rooms.
Room facilities and services
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Remote controlled television
- WI-FI and broadband internet access
- Pay to view latest release movies
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Clock radio
- I-Pod docking stations in Garden Spa Rooms and Ultima Suites
- Direct dial local, STD and ISD telephone
- Shower over bath
- Shaver outlets and razor adaptors
- Iron and ironing board
- 100% Non-smoking
- In room safe
- Work desk
- Security electronic key card system
Palm Meadows Golf Course (on site)
Palm Meadows 18-hole championship golf course surrounds our Gold Coast Resort. Australian golfer Graham Marsh designed the course to challenge all levels of golfers.
Palmer Colonial (5 km)
This 18-hole championship resort golf course in Gold Coast meanders through towering trees, picturesque lakes and serene waterways. World class practice facilities include a driving range, bunkers, chipping and putting greens. There is a licensed bar and bistro and pro shop on site.
Lakelands Golf Course (1.2 km)
Jack Nicklaus has designed more than 100 golf courses on five continents. Lakelands was his Australian first. Enjoy a round of golf and finish with a cold beverage on the terrace overlooking the course and Surfers Paradise skyline.