- Airfares & Ferry transfer
- Meals other than stated in package
**Package Pricing valid till 01/09/2013 and is subject to availability at the time of booking
**Block Out Dates 26/12/2012 – 31/01/2013
- To avoid disappointment, Bookings are recommended.
- Bookings can be made up to 2 hours prior to travel
- Full Payment is taken at the time of booking
- A place on board is guaranteed when a booking is made – Booked passengers and vehicles must arrive at least 20 mins prior to departure (30 minutes in peak times)
- Bookings are valid for all departures on the same day as booked (subject to availability). i.e if arriving late or early you will be boarded at no extra charge subject to availability.
- Using Internet Explorer? If there is a problem with the pages loading while making your booking, please make sure your security settings are set to medium or lower.
- Should you wish to travel without a booking – please arrive at the terminal at least 20mins prior to the hour of departure
(allow more time around Public Holidays and peak summer periods).
Hanners Restaurant and Bar Torquay Sands t: 03 5264 3333
Pebbles Restaurant and Spike Bar Moonah Links t: 03 5988 2000
Suggested Trip Plan:
- Arrive at The Sands Resort Torquay (complimentary car parking included), check-in and let concierge take care of your luggage.
- Head to the practice range to loosen up with a complimentary basket of 35 range balls each.
- Play 18-holes at The Sands 18 hole championship course, designed by Stuart Appleby, includes shared motorised cart or pull buggy if you prefer to walk
- Enjoy a cold beer or wine post play in Hanners Restaurant and Bar and take in the stunning ocean views.
- Relax in your overnight accommodation at The Sands Resort Torquay in a Studio Room twin share with complimentary upgrade to a Studio View Room based on availability.
- Wake up and enjoy a full buffet breakfast in Hanners Restaurant for 2 people.
- Make you way down to Queenscliff and take the ferry across to Sorrento.
- Check into your overnight accommodation at Moonah Links Resort.
- Play 18-holes on Moonah Links Open Course. Relax in your overnight accommodation.
- Enjoy a hot buffet breakfast for 2 people in Pebbles Restaurant.
- Play 18-holes at Moonah Links Legends course including shared motorised cart.
- Visit the Peninsula Hot Springs for a relaxing bathe before heading home.
With views over the 18th Fairway of the stunning Legends Course, the Moonah Rooms feature superb furnishings with a king bed or two single beds. Each room has a balcony or terrace overlooking the course, a beautifully appointed en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV with DVD player and updated free-to-air digital channels as well as limited Foxtel programming.
The Sands Studio Room
Our contemporary designed Studio Rooms feature an en-suite, private balcony or terrace and all the modern comforts you would expect including a flat screen TV, DVD Player and Mini hi fi system. Choice of king or twin bedding configurations.